Why We Like The K2 Mindbender 130 LV Ski Boot - 2023
When we want to ski high-consequence, high-caliber lines in the backcountry we trust the K2 Mindbender 130 LV Ski Boot. These boots ensure we can get to the top with a flexible walk mode and tacky GripWalk outsoles. On the downhill the stiff flex, burly walk mode lever, and narrow last combine to keep us focused on the technical big mountain skiing we are experiencing.
- Backcountry boots that aren't afraid of big terrain
- 130 flex drives power to your edges with no energy loss
- 98mm last locks in a slop-free fit for hard-charging
- Thermo moldable liners cater to your specific feet
- 2-piece, 4-buckle design offers a timeless fit and feel
- Burly walk mode lever offers 50° of mobility for long walks
- GripWalk outsoles work both inside and outside of the resort
- Item #K2SO0LE
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- Powerlock Spyne, 50°
- Powerfit Pro Tour Liner
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- tongue, hook-and-loop strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- DIN Certified
- Claimed Weight
- [27.5] 7lb 10oz (3450g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help