Mindbender 130 LTD Ski Boot
With higher stakes and tougher terrain comes a little bit more need for control, which is why the stiff, high-performance K2 Mindbender 130 LTD Ski Boot will be a trusted option when you're dropping big mountain lines in the backcountry or on the outer reaches of the resort. Its 130 flex gives you a powerful connection and lots of control as you rip steep powder turns and navigate white-knuckle chutes, while the Powerlock Spyne walk mode ensures a forgiving 50 degree range of motion when you're skinning up to ski down. The mechanism can also adjust the forward lean anywhere between 10-17 degrees, so you can ride the way you want to in challenging terrain. The Grip Walk outsole delivers reliable traction on steep, snowy bootpacks, but won't compromise the power transmission and release function when you're all locked in and ready to go.
Because wide open powder fields and gnarly couloirs often make their home far from resort boundaries, this boot is compatible with both standard alpine and tech bindings, helping you hunt down the goods wherever they're found. The Integrated Tech Fittings are cut into the shell injection itself and not the outsole pods, ensuring quick, tool-free compatibility with either type of binding. The shell of this boot is both durable and lightweight, able to withstand the bumps and bruises that come with testing your limits on the mountain. Along with the liner it's also heat-moldable, so you can have a custom, comfortable, and performance-minded fit as you rip it up in big terrain.
- Stiff, limited-edition boot for design for big-mountain freeride
- 130 flex keeps you in control for steep chutes and pillowy pow lines
- Walk mechanism allows for a 50 degree range of motion while skinning
- Forward lean can be adjusted between 10-17 degrees
- Compatible with both tech and alpine bindings for any day of skiing
- Heat-moldable design is able to conform to the shape of your foot
- Lightweight shell is durable enough for runs in rugged terrain
- Item #K2S00NU