Select a size:
Mindbender 130 Alpine Touring Boot
The K2 Mindbender 130 Alpine Touring Boot is a burly backcountry boot built for freeriding mountains as big as your dreams. K2's stiffest 130 flex combined with a narrow last provide that precise performance you need to make those dream lines come true. There's no chute too narrow, no couloir too steep, nor apron too exposed for this boot to ride. For comfort, K2 added a PowerFit Pro Tour liner with thermo-moldable paneling to provide a comfier fit. K2 also added a Powerlock Spyne walk mode latch that initiates a wide walking range for easy hiking, and Gripwalk rubber ensures traction when you're hiking.
- Backcountry boot built to ski mindbending lines down big mountains
- 130 flex offers the stiffest flex that K2 makes for any ski boot
- 98mm last is on the narrow side of ski boots for precision
- PowerLite shell ensures durable stiffness at a low weight
- PowerFit Pro Tour liner includes heat-moldable foams
- Powerlock Spyne walk mode initiates a 50° range of motion
- Gripwalk rubber sole includes tech compatibility
- Item #K2SO0BV
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.