Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Mindbender 120 Alpine Touring Boot
The rowdiest looking descent in the backcountry usually has the most technical ascent to reach it, and the K2 Mindbender 120 Ski Boot is up for both tasks. It's the second-stiffest boot in K2's backcountry collection of ski boots, and it accommodates intermediate-to-advanced and heavier skiers comfortably. The Mindbender touts a narrow 98mm last designed for precision, and both the shell and liner are thermo-moldable that conforms to your footshape for a comfier fit. In ski mode, the Mindbender's walk mode locks in place without any wiggle room; in walk mode, the boot boasts a massive 50° walking range for easy hiking. Gripwalk rubber gives the sole plenty of traction when you're boot-packing up icy chutes.
- Burly ski boots built for getting creative in the backcountry
- 120 flex is the second-stiffest Mindbender from K2
- Narrow 98mm last designed for a precise performance
- Powerlite shell and PrecisionFit Tour liner are thermo-moldable
- Powerlock Spyne with walk mode that initiates 50° range of motion
- Gripwalk rubber sole is compatible with tech and some AT bindings
- Item #K2SO0BW
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.