Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Ski Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Mindbender 110 Alliance LTD Ski Boot
Until recently, if you wanted to use one boot for resort and backcountry skiing, it meant you had to sacrifice either skinning performance or downhill capability. The Mindbender 110 Alliance breaks from this stereotype, offering a bomber downhill performance straight out of the box, while providing an impressively tour-friendly platform. Tech-toe fittings and a featherweight construction make skinning more approachable, but a newly designed walk-mode allowing for a fifty-degree range of motion truly sings on long ascents. A touring-specific liner functions harmoniously with the improved walk-mode, resulting in a highly efficient skinning performance that is equally at home on a dawn patrol daily-driver or a bomber freeride setup. The Mindbender 110 Alliance is situated not only as the stiffest boot with a walk-mode in the women’s line but also the lightest, making it a worthy option for skiers with a stiffer boot preference who spend time both in-bounds and out.
- Freeride boot that handles resort and backcountry with equal prowess
- 110 flex is stiff for burly lines and sweeping turns
- 98mm last ensures precise fit needed for aggressive skiing in dicey terrain
- Walk mode and tour-specific liner make long stints on the skins approachable
- Preinstalled Grip walk soles make boot packs and apres activities easier than ever
- All new shell blends range of motion and stiffness into one freeride package
- Item #K2S00NR