Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Maysis Boa Snowboard Boot
Offering versatile performance with a focus on comfort and fit, the Men's Maysis Boa Snowboard Boot is built for long seasons of lapping the park, shredding powder, and seeking out untouched lines. It's mid-stiff flex makes it ideal for intermediate to advanced riders seeking to shred the entire resort. The H3 Boa Coiler dial located on the tongue controls the outer shell's tightness, quickly tightening the entire boot with a few clicks. On the side of the boot, the Boa Conda dial tightens up the boot's liner, eliminating excess slop and heel lift as you ride without unlacing the boot just to reach its liner harness.
Seeing you'll be wearing the Maysis Boot for hours on the mountain, it's hooked up with an Intuition Control Foam 3D foam liner for a supportive, foot-wrapping fit. This heat-moldable liner is a bit softer than what you'd find in K2's top-end freeride boots, yet it's designed to resist packing out throughout the season. This means you'll reap the benefits of a smooth-flexing boot that's ideal for riding everything on the mountain, yet doesn't become a sloppy noodle after long days of riding.
- Versatile, supportive boot for riding everything on the mountain
- Mid-stiff flex offers support and response when riding hard
- Boa H3 Coiler locks down fit with the twist of a dial
- Boa Conda liner lacing for less fatigue and more control
- Endo 2.0 construction resists breakdown over the season
- Articulating cuff upper allows natural flex and comfort
- Intuition Control 3D Foam liner for a foot-wrapping fit
- Vibram Pro Light sole for aggressive traction over icy snow
- Item #K2S00KR