Select style & size:Select options
Take the K2 Manifest snowboard out on your snowmobile in deep pow one day, rip the day after storm powder stashes the next, and finally have a mellow groomer day with friends on the third day to fully appreciate the versatility of this fun directional twin board. Paying homage to K2 family member Aaron Robinson, this team favorite is a progressive and fun-loving ride for any day and any objective.
A Directional Combination Camber profile blends camber between the inserts with short rocker sections at the tip and tail to provide a powerful platform for boosting airs and gripping hardpack, while offering float and forgiveness when you don't quite get that spin all the way around. Working with the profile, a medium flex mixes easy turn initiation and comforting maneuverability with confidence inspiring stability so that you can set the land speed record on groomers or nimbly navigate trees and rocky chutes with equal finesse. The BAP core mixes three different timbers to offer lightweight strength, and carbon is infused with triax glass to improve edge to edge transitions and overall torsional stiffness. To make sure you make it through flat spots and have the durability to last all season long, K2 added a rock-solid sintered base.
- Versatile all-mountain board that handles anything you throw at it
- Mix of camber and rocker is powerful, forgiving, and maneuverable
- Medium flex is responsive and stable but still offers a surfy feel
- Directional twin shape increases confidence in steeps or powder
- BAP Core blends lightweight, durable, and poppy woods
- Triax fiberglass wrap is infused with carbon to increase stiffness
- Sintered base is fast to get you back to the lift quickly
- Item #K2S00JK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got these for my dad for Christmas, the graphic is awesome and the board is going to be a All terrain machine!