Luv 100 LV Ski Boot
When your heart is in the mountains, there's no better place for your feet to be than in the K2 Luv 100 LV Ski Boot. Built with lightweight agility and alpine precision in mind, it delivers the power and performance you crave on the downhill, in a lightweight package that you're sure to love. It features a medium stiff flex that's perfect for intermediate rippers, or ladies that are slight of stature but aggressive on the slopes. The low-volume last will fit narrower feet, or deliver a true performance fit for more average-width folks.
K2 built the Luv 100 with plenty of adjustability for a perfect fit and plenty of comfort that won't detract from performance. The shell is fully TPU heat moldable, making it easy for a boot fitter to punch out room for hot spots and bone spurs, and the LuxFit Pro liner is equipped with heat-moldable foam that conforms to your feet. Four types of TPU within the shell keep it flexible and comfortable where you want it, and stiff where you need it—with a Powerfuse Spine for ultimate strength and response. If you want an even more aggressive lean angle, you can add the Power Wedge, and even the soles can be canted in 0.5 degree increments up to 3 degrees, according to stance. And, because taking your ski boots on and off can sometimes be the worst part of skiing, the Luv100 has a FastFit instep feature for easy entry and exit.
- A versatile alpine boot for lady rippers that want performance
- Medium stiff flex ideal for intermediate skiers
- Low-volume last provides a performance fit for smaller feet
- Heat-moldable shell and liner can be tweaked to perfection
- Women-specific calf adjustment offers a versatile calf fit
- Addition of Power Wedge offers 2° additional lean
- 40mm powerstrap encourages a snappy boot-to-ski response
- Item #K2S00ID