She'll thank you later.
Years from now when she's throwing stylish backflips and slashing up fresh powder, your grom will reminisce about her formative riding years when her folks hooked her up with the K2 Girls' Lil Kat Snowboard Boot. This streamlined and supportive boot is ideal for the smallest of rippers, thanks to its Boa closure system, which tightens the entire boot the quick twist of a dial. This quick-lacing closure frees parents from the burden of tightening their little one's boots by giving little riders all the control needed to make on-hill adjustments, even with gloves or mittens on.
The Lil Kat Boot features an integrated liner, which provides hours of continuous comfort without the excess bulk of a traditional boot. Another cool feature with the boot's liner, the Grows-A-Long system features removable shims to keep up with growth spurts. This adjustable liner sizing means you won't have to purchase her a new pair of boots every riding season. And to keep her stoked on the hill, the Bright Futures sole lights up with every movement, much like in the '90s when light-up kicks were all the rage with kids.
- Boost her riding skills with a sleek, supportive boot
- Soft flex is ideal for little rippers starting out
- Boa lacing tightens entire boot with twist of a dial
- Integrated liner for streamlined design and comfort
- Grows-A-Long system keeps up with growth spurts
- Bright Futures sole lights up with every move
- Item #K2S00CR