Lewiston Boa Snowboard Boot
New to the 2019/2020 winter season, the K2 Lewiston Boa Snowboard Boot provides an unmatched fit and performance for all-mountain snowboarding. Built with a durable synthetic upper and articulating cuff, this boot resists shell distortion and reduces weight to keep you feeling light.
The medium flex offers response while still allowing a surfy feel through the powder or presses through the park, and the Boa H3 Coiler closure system allows quick adjustments on hill. A heat-moldable Intuition Control liner provides a custom fit and a 3-point internal harness synches your foot down to eliminate heel lift. Finally, an 3D formed EVA footbed and RollSole outsole improve shock absorption and add grip for bootpacking up the park or to your favorite powder stash.
- Ride the whole mountain from the park to peak in this snowboard boot
- Medium flex provides response and pressability in the park
- Boa H3 Coiler system allows quick adjustments and a secure fit
- Intuition Control liner is heat-moldable to offer a custom feel
- 3D-formed EVA footbed absorbs shock through variable snow
- Rollsole outsole gives lightweight traction on snow and ice
- Item #K2S00KT
Boa H3 Coiler
3-point harness lacing
3D formed EVA