Select style & size:Select options
Fluid flex for progressing riders.
She's been watching shred videos in anticipation of winter's first flakes, eagerly awaiting the resort's opening day. Get her the K2 Girls' Kat Snowboard Binding for the cushioned support and easy-flexing feel required to push her riding skills to the next level this winter. Serving up fluid flexibility, the Kat's Grom Tweekback is infused with urethane for greater flexibility when she's learning to carve and hitting the park for the very first time. This urethane highback technology comes from K2's Hurrithane Binding, which is one of their most popular freestyle models for its buttery feel and fluid flexibility.
Looking to the straps, both are tool-less adjustable for making on-mountain adjustments without having to deal with removing screws and finding appropriate tools. The 3D-formed ankle strap comfortably wraps her boots without nasty pressure points forcing her to prematurely head into the base lodge. Another cool feature is the universal-fitting toe strap, which wraps the front of her boot for a secure and supportive fit, without worrying about compatibility issues with her favorite boots.
- Fluid-flexing binding for up-and-coming riders
- Grom Tweekback with urethane for soft-flexing feel
- PC Flex baseplate is both lightweight and flexible
- EVA padding at toe and heel for shock absorption
- 3D-formed ankle strap with soft padding for comfort
- Open toe strap hugs her boots for greater support
- Tool-less adjustable forward lean and strap centering
- Item #K2S00CS