Shred the mountain, not your wallet.
Benefiting from the trickle-down tech of K2's all-terrain crushing Formula binding, the K2 Indy Snowboard Binding delivers high levels of support and plush, boot-wrapping comfort without the sticker shock of pricier bindings. Seeing it's based off earlier versions of the Formula, the Indy's cored-out highback provides the responsive turning you've come to expect from a premium binding, without excess weight holding you back.
The Indy's designed for intermediate-to-advanced riders seeking a do-it-all binding for riding anything on the mountain, from thirty footers in the park to waist-deep glades off the peak's backside. The Pro-Fusion chassis maintains a ridiculously lightweight feel without giving up strength when you're thrashing these bindings for numerous seasons to come. In fact, the baseplate is backed by a lifetime warranty, so you know it's ready for all the abuse you can dish out.
Wrapping your ankles with a 3D-contoured design, the ankle strap maintains a comfortable fit when you're cranking down the strap. The Perfect Fit toe strap conforms to virtually any boot on the market, pulling the boot back into the heelcup for greater response when you're cranking carves at high speeds. Both straps provide tool-less adjustments, so you can dial in a perfect fit without messing with a screwdriver. For compatibility with virtually any board on the market, the Indy works with both 4-hole and Channel systems.
- Versatile all-terrain binding at attractive price
- Medium flex for riding anything on the mountain
- Cored-out highback borrowed from previous Forumla Binding
- Pro-Fusion chassis is lightweight and incredibly tough
- 3D-contoured ankle strap wraps boots with plush support
- Perfect Fit toe strap for a universal fit without pinching
- Tool-less strap and forward lean adjustments
- Works with both 4-hole and Channel systems
- Item #K2S00CJ