Ikonic 84 Ski with M3 12 TCX Light Quikclik Binding
The Ikonic 84 Ski with M3 12 TCX Light Quikclik Binding from K2 offers a reprieve from hard charging construction and super beefy flex patterns without throwing out the notion of power and control. While it lacks a metal layer that is popular in frontside carving skis, it more than makes up for it by offering a full wood core laminated by carbon fiber on both sides. This combination creates a responsive and easily controlled ski that can still provide forgiveness, all at a lighter weight than some of its competitors.
This forward thinking construction is all packed into a 84mm waisted package that also boasts a speed rocker profile. The narrow waist pairs well with the early rise in the speed rocker to allow you to go quickly edge to edge and smoothly from turn to turn. On the other hand the large camber section underfoot allows you to hammer an edge in dicey situations and know that you have the grip you need. Topping all of this off with the M3 12 TCX Light Quikclik Binding makes it easy to drive power to your edges and gives you peace of mind thanks to the reliable release and retention characteristics.
- Resort carving ski that offers a balance of control and response
- 84mm waist is quick edge to edge for moguls and groomers at speed
- Speed rocker eases turn transitions and offers unparalleled edging
- Short turn radius increases finesse in tight bumps and trees
- Carbon SpYne boosts responsiveness while cutting down on weight
- Fir and Aspen core adds dampness and reduces chatter on firm pack
- Twintech Sidewalls drive power to your edges and reduce chipping
- Included bindings offer reliable retention and release
- Item #K2S00GJ