Holgate Boa Snowboard Boot
Built for riders demanding the most response and high grade materials from arguably the most important part of your snow setup, the Holgate Boa Snowboard Boot from K2 delivers. Featuring superior materials for the gnarliest terrain, these boots provide the support needed for steep descents and backcountry missions.
The super stiff flex offers nearly unlimited response and control when you're battling spines or ripping powder, while the Boa H3 Coiler system provides a customizable and secure fit and makes quick-adjustments easy. An internal Boa Conda lacing system on the liner snugs your foot down to prevent heel lift so you always have the most power out of your turns. The Intuition Pro Foam 3D liner can be taken to be heat-molded or will naturally mold over time, contouring to your foot for a perfect fit, and 3D Dual Density footbeds absorb shock for big landings or charging through crud. Finally, K2 fitted these boots with a Vibram V4 outsole with Harshmellow to further shock absorption and provide traction on snow and ice.
- Ride in complete control on steep chutes and powder with these boots
- Stiff flex provides response and support for the biggest features
- Dual Boa H3 Coiler closures dial in a perfect fit without pressure
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D liner is heat-moldable to offer a custom fit
- Boa Conda liner lacing locks your foot in place to prevent heel lift
- 3D Dual Density footbed absorbs shock from big landings and chunder
- Vibram V4 sole with Harshmellow gives grip on icy or snowy bootpacks
- Item #K2S00KM
dual Boa H3 Coiler
Intuition Pro Foam 3D with SpaceHeater
Vibram V4 with Harshmellow
3D Dual Density
all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding