GottaLuvit 105TI Ski
Whether you want to spend your day ripping the frontside, hucking big cliffs, or sniffing out untouched powder stashes, the K2 Women's GottaLuvit 105TI Ski can oblige. Its adaptable 105-millimeter waist will have you floating through waist-deep days with enjoyable ease, but isn't overpowering in variable or compact conditions, and the rockered tip and tail provide easy turn initiation and flotation in softer snow. A healthy helping of camber underfoot means you can make powerful turns on firm groomers, while the tapered tip and tail lets you ease out of each turn and reduces deflection in the tip.
The GottaLoveit features a women-specific core, utilizing a combination of lightweight composite reinforced with aspen and paulownia wood, which reduces the ski's swing weight and offers a playful, powerful, and impressively balanced ride. Layers of Titanal and fiberglass embrace the core to add dampness and keep the ski stiff from edge to edge for optimal power transfer, leaving you with a smooth feel no matter where you decide to point your tips.
- Tackle hardpack to powder with this balanced, versatile ski
- 105mm waist doesn't sink when the snow is deep
- Rockered tip and tail plows through soft snow
- Underfoot camber provides power and edge hold in firm conditions
- Tapered tip and tail reduces deflection and eases turn release
- Lightweight composite and wood core for low swing weight
- Titanal and fiberglass layers add a damp, smooth feel
- Underfoot sidewall construction ensures reliable power transfer and edge grip
- Item #K2S00HC