Tried and true.
From international pros to local shop kids, the team-tested K2 Formula Snowboard Binding is a go-to favorite thanks to its no-nonsense design and proven performance. It has a freestyle-friendly highback for park domination, along with a medium-stiff flex that helps you conquer the rest of the mountain. The All-Terrain Nylon highback is fairly stiff for a responsive and supportive feel, but also sports a flatter shape for lateral flexibility so you can tweak tricks in the park.
The Pro-Fusion baseplate is lightweight, and its one-piece design ensures bombproof durability. EVA in the baseplate cushions impacts and smooths out vibrations, and it's angled to align your legs in a more natural stance that reduces stress on your knees and ankles. The cushy 3D-injected ankle strap offers a secure and comfy fit, and the Perfect Fit 2.0 toe strap wraps around the front of your boot for a locked-in fit that won't slip or cause pressure points. EZ Feed buckles are equipped with oversized aluminum levers that are extremely durable and easy to use, even with your gloves on. Finally, the universal disc makes it easy to mount the Formula to any board on the market.
- Versatile, mid-flexing binding for all-mountain control
- Highback design eliminates gapping between boot and highback
- Pro-Fusion chassis is lightweight, strong, and durable
- EVA baseplate padding absorbs harsh impacts
- Cushy ankle strap secures your foot without pressure points
- Toe strap wraps front of boot for locked-in fit
- Tool-less adjustment lets you fix the fit on the fly
- Item #K2S00CE