Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
The K2 Empress Ski is designed to give you the power to preside over the park, pipe, trees, and steeps. A full aspen wood core is light, poppy, and durable, while the braided carbon pattern near the tip and tail gives the ski a smooth, stable feel. With a nimble 86-millimeter waist, the Empress best controls the park but can conquer the whole mountain.
Rounded tips and tails provide predictable turn initiation and easy release so you can scrub speed and vary your turn shapes like it's no big deal, and the tip and tail rocker allow for mellow switch riding and respectable powder performance. Just the right amount of underfoot camber ensures a reliable edge hold when you're bombing down firm groomers, and the Duracap construction not only keeps the ski lightweight, but adds durability so you can spend more time playing on boxes and rails and less time in the shop.
- Park destroyer for riders who are looking to progress
- 86mm waist width is nimble on rails, stable on jumps
- Blend of rocker and camber is forgiving and powerful
- Short turn radius creates nimble control and edge hold
- Duracap construction cuts down on swingweight for big tricks
- Carbon stringers boost pop for setting tricks and ollieing
- Triaxial fiberglass boosts torsional rigidity for edge hold
- Item #K2S00M7
- 139cm, 149cm, 159cm, 169cm
- 111 / 86 / 108mm
- Turn Radius
- [159cm] 16m
- All-Terrain Twin Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- Duracap (half-cap)
- carbon stringers, triax fiberglass
- Claimed Weight
- [single, 159cm] 3lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, park & freestyle skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?