Why We Like The K2 Diverge LT Ski Boot
Head for the hills with freestyle dreams in the K2 Diverge LT Ski Boot. In the park, the 3-piece, 3-buckle design encourages deep-flexing butters and presses, around the resort the 120 flex helps you stomp tricks off piste, and in the backcountry the walk mode allows us to spin another lap and get redemption on that perfect wind lip. Regardless of the vision, these boots will provide versatile control, power, and freedom.
- Freestyle-minded ski boot for creative and adventerous skiers
- TPU shell balances weight savings with rigidity
- 120 flex rating offers power for pop and stability on landings
- 102mm last promotes circulation and comfort throughout
- 3-piece, 3-buckle design thrives on the feet of freestyle skiers
- Intuition Pro Tour liner traps heat and locks your heel in place
- Hook-and-loop strap locks your shin in place to drive power
- GripWalk outsoles make it easy to navigate boot packs and lots
- Item #K2SO0Q7
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- light alloy
- Walk Mode
- Intuition Pro Tour Tongue
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523)
- freestyle skiing, powder skiing, backcountry skiing, all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help