Why We Like The K2 Disruption 78Ti Ski + Binding
Lay the K2 Disruption 78Ti Ski on edge and see how low you can go. This on-piste specialist is loaded with a host of features that all add up to one thing: more frontside fun. Now let's take a look at how K2 perfected the science of having more fun. First of all, we like how K2 put a layer of Titanal through the length of the ski to absorb chatter and give the Disruption a damp, stable feel. Then, they added a dash of its Dark Matter technology, which is essentially just a polymeric insert (sorry, nothing was sourced from space) placed within the layup of the ski to help absorb even more chatter.
- Dedicated frontside carver for aggressive skiers
- 78mm waist width is nimble and quick edge to edge
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges with no power loss
- Early rise adds forgiveness in turn transitions
- Titanal and Dark Matter tech keep ski stable and smooth
- Power Wall construction drives power to the edges
- Comes mounted with MXC 12 TCx Light Quikclik Bindings
- Item #K2SO0JO
- 156cm, 163cm, 170cm, 177cm, 184cm
- 123 / 78 / 109mm
- Turn Radius
- [177cm] 17.8m
- Speed Rocker (short & low rise tip, camber throughout)
- aspeen veneer, TI I-Beam
- Binding Included
- MXC 12 TCx Light Quikclik
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 156cm] 7lb 2oz (3232g), [163cm] 7lb 6oz (3345g), [170cm] 7lb 12oz (3515g), [177cm] 8lb 5oz (3771g), [184cm] 8lb 12oz (3969g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help