Why We Like The K2 Disruption 76X Ski + M3 10 Compact Quikclik Binding
If terms like "fresh corduroy" and "crispy groomers" make your ears perk up then the K2 Disruption 76X Ski + M3 10 Compact Quikclik Binding are designed for you. This frontside carving ski and binding combination helps you get on edge and stay there thanks to a maneuverable 76mm waist, powerful 14.4m turn radius, and versatile rocker profile. Toss in the reliable release and retention of the M3 binding and you have a frontside carver that you can trust at highway speeds.
- Ski and binding package designed for frontside carving
- 76mm waist is quick edge to edge for easy control
- Short turn radius encourages tight and powerful turns
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges
- Rocker in the tip and tail provides forgiveness between edges
- Sandwich construction boosts torsional rigidity
- Included binding with max DIN of 10 creates peace of mind
- Item #K2SO0PQ
- 156cm, 163cm, 170cm, 177cm
- [170cm] 126 / 76 / 110mm
- Hybritech (sandwich)
- Turn Radius
- [170cm] 14.4m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Binding Included
- yes, M3 10 Compact Quikclik (not mounted)
- partial twin
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help