Darko Boa Snowboard Boot
It's no wonder why the K2 Darko Boa Snowboard Boot is the go-to choice for K2's rail and park slayers, what, with its versatile, mid-stiff flex and impact-absorbing EVA footbed. However, that's not to say it sacrifices support when you're shredding the entire mountain, this boot is just as at home carving up groomers and threading trees as it is getting down in the park.
Traditional lacing is complemented with a Boa Mobility Conda system that locks down your heel to prevent heel lift, reduce fatigue, and improve response and control, giving you the customized feel you love from lace-up boots, but with the extra security of a Boa dial controlling the liner. One of the best features lies within the Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner, which provides a customized fit as you ride throughout the season. This plush, foot-conforming liner features internal J-bars that clutch your ankle to prevent heel lift. The die-cut EVA footbed absorbs flat landings in the park and fatiguing vibration when you're cruising over chopped-up snow. And rounding it out is a new RollSole outsole that boasts lightweight cushioning and rebound, with rubber panels that maintain grip and durability.
- Versatile freestyle boot that handles park and all-mountain alike
- Traditional lacing offers classic control and comfort
- Medium flex balances play with stability in the park
- Boa Mobility Conda keeps heel locked down to reduce fatigue
- Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner is heat-moldable
- Articulating cuff upper allows tweakage and prevents break-down
- Die-cut EVA footbed cushions landings and chatter
- RollSole outsole blends lightweight cushioning with grip
- Item #K2S00KU