Select style & size:Select options
Cool Bean Snowboard
Taking a radical departure from traditional board shaping, the K2 Cool Bean Snowboard is a slashy, surf-inspired ride with incredible float packed into a stubby swallowtail shape. Taking cues other voluminous surfboards, the Cool Bean packs the same volume as a regular-sized snowboard by significantly widening the waist, but in a much shorter length for quick-turning agility.
Directional Rocker places flat camber underfoot for carving up a storm on hardpack, with a large, rockered nose for buoyancy on those waist-deep days. In conjunction with the swallowtail and spoon-like nose, the Cool Bean naturally sinks the rear to float across the deepest powder imaginable, without any rear leg burn. Think quick slashes between snow-caked trees, surfing turns along creek beds, and hitting windlips on broad volcanic slopes. It's all a cakewalk for the Cool Bean.
- Stubby swallowtail for surfing pow and cranking carves
- Volume Shift allows you to downsize by 7 to 10cm
- Flat profile underfoot with a large, rockered nose for float
- Medium flex pattern balances playfulness with stability
- Swallowtail shape emphasizes float and surf-like feel
- Tight turning radius emphasizes quick-turning agility
- Sintered base readily absorbs wax for low-friction glide
- Light and lively core made from sustainably harvested trees
- Item #K2S00JV
- Q & A
Surf the earth
I have last year's version and it doesn't look like much has changed besides graphics so I thought I would show some love with a review. I love this board! I just feel like I'm surfing when I'm on it. Totally gives my ride a different vibe. Floaty and forgiving. I can't ride switch on a swallow tail though. That's the only thing I miss with this board so maybe this year I'll check out K2's Party Platter. Hmmm