Contour Snowboard Boot
The stiffest offering in K2's line, the Contour Snowboard Boot loves nothing more than charging steep alpine faces, slashing fresh snow in the trees, and sending cliffs with style. Its ultra-supportive design ensures you have the control, stability, and response needed for dropping into the steepest and deepest lines on the mountain with total confidence.
The Boa H3 Coiler lacing system precisely tightens the boot's shell, cranking down security and support with the quick twist of a dial. Besides being ridiculously easy to operate, this lacing dial quickly releases, allowing you to kick off the boot without fumbling with laces. Adding to its adjustability, Boa Conda tightens the liner to keep your heel locked down. Not only does this reduce fatigue, it also improves response and control, which you definitely want when sending it from the summit. And because it's home riding the steep and deep, K2 included a Vibram Pro-Light sole for aggressive grip when you're hiking precarious ridgelines in search of fresh powder. Although this sole is extremely grippy and durable, it's also lightweight and cushy thanks to its EVA midsole, so you can go farther with less effort and comfortably stomp landings.
- Precision, support, and power offered in this all-mountain boot
- H3 Boa Coiler system locks down a precisely secure fit
- Intuition liner is therm-moldable for contoured comfort
- Boa Conda loiner closure cinches tight for zero heel lift
- Vibram Pro-Lite outsole offers aggressive grip on icy surfaces
- EVA footbed is 3D-formed for tons of impact absorption
- Item #K2S00FJ