Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Contour Boa Snowboard Boot
For the rider that logs over 100 days every season, we can't help but recommend the K2 Contour Boa Snowboard Boot. We appreciate that it's built with K2's Endo urethane exoskeleton for a supportive flex that doesn't break down half-way through winter. The Contour Boa's medium-stiff flex is made for charging steep alpine faces, slashing fresh snow in the trees, and sending cliffs with style. And since it's most at home riding the steep and deep, the Contour employs a This Grips! rubber outsole for aggressive grip when you're hiking for fresh turns, as well as an H4 Boa Coiler system to lock down a secure fit in seconds before you drop into your line.
- Responsive, supportive boot for hard-charging riders
- Medium-stiff flex provides fast response in sketchy areas
- Boa H4 Coiler precisely tightens the outer shell
- Boa Conda eliminates foot movement inside the liner
- Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner for a customized fit
- 3D-molded EVA footbed absorbs harsh landings and vibration
- This Grips! premium rubber sole delivers aggressive traction
- Item #K2SO0D9
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.