Select a size:
Contour Boa Snowboard Boot
Made for the boarder that banks over 100 days every season, the K2 Contour Boa Snowboard Boot is built with K2's Endo urethane exoskeleton for a supportive flex that doesn't break-down half-way through winter. Designed with a medium-stiff flex, the Contour Boa loves nothing more than charging steep alpine faces, slashing fresh snow in the trees, and sending cliffs with style. Because it's home riding the steep and deep, you'll find a This Grips! Premium Rubber sole for aggressive grip when you're hiking for fresh lines.
The Boa H4 Coiler lacing system precisely tightens the boot's shell, cranking down security and support with the quick twist of a dial. This lacing dial quickly releases, allowing you to kick off the boot without fumbling with laces, while the Boa Conda tightens the liner to prevent heel lift when you're charging at high speeds. Ultimately, this double Boa closure gives you a micro-adjustable fit tailored to your riding style and local terrain. K2 loaded the Contour Boa with a plush, foot-conforming Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner that wraps your foot's shape as you ride throughout the season. Internal J-bars clutch your ankle inside the liner to further combat heel lift, and the 3D-formed EVA footbed offers an impact-absorbing oasis for tired feet.
- Responsive, supportive boot for hard-charging riders
- Medium-stiff flex provides fast response in sketchy areas
- Boa H4 Coiler precisely tightens the outer shell
- Boa Conda eliminates foot movement inside the liner
- Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner for a customized fit
- 3D-molded EVA footbed absorbs harsh landings and vibration
- This Grips! premium rubber sole delivers aggressive traction
- Item #K2SO07U
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.