Why We Like The K2 Clicker X HB Snowboard Binding
As one of the pioneers in step-in development and design, K2 Snowboarding has substantial experience leading the industry in innovative binding tech, and the 2024 Clicker X HB Snowboard Binding locks down that lead with comfort and convenience. This binding strikes the ideal combination of rock-solid toe and heel mount points, a highly responsive and supportive nylon highback, and a natural lateral mobility for the flex and feel that you won't find on lesser step-in options.
- Step-in binding prioritizes comfort and performance
- Mid-flexing chassis locks in a secure clip
- Clicker X HB Highback offers response for serious terrain
- Canted footbed position feet naturally for balance and control
- 6061-T6 aluminum heelcup is strong, stable, and adjustable
- Tool-less forward lean adjustment makes quick fixes on the fly
- Only compatible with K2 Clicker X HB Boot
- Item #K2SO0MH
- GF Nylon AT Clicker X HB
- GF Nylon AT Clicker X HB chassis
- Baseplate Padding
- EVA, 3-degree canted
- medium (5 out of 10 on K2's scale)
- 4-hole, Channel
- Tool-less Adjustment
- forward lean
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help