Just has that special something.
You've conquered the bunny hill, mastered the lower mountain, and surpassed your less-dedicated shred friends. It's time to step up your skills with the medium-soft flex of the K2 Women's Charm Snowboard Binding. This binding provides a female-specific flex that's ideal for dialing in backside 180s, tearing apart groomers, and getting comfortable on jump lines. However, it's not too stiff, ensuring you're able to properly initiate turns without it ever feeling twitchy or harsh.
The A-line chassis uses fiberglass reinforced nylon for long-lasting durability and lightweight performance that won't let you down when you're riding from first chair to last call. Its Formed EVA Shockpads disperse impact and vibration from unruly terrain and harsh landings, smoothing out the ride while providing hours of continuous comfort. Additionally, this footbed features a tool-less, adjustable toe ramp for correct fit and optimum levels of toeside response. The Women's Caddi ankle strap is 3D contoured for a plush, ultra-comfy feel that won't pinch your foot with pressure points. Not to mention, this binding uses a Tool-Less Universal toe strap that's easy to dial-in on the mountain. This construction pulls your heel back into the heelcup for much more response when compared to traditional, over-the-top straps.
- All-mountain freestyle binding that's built for progression
- Soft-flex allows for easy tweakability and dialing tricks
- Fiberglass baseplate is as lightweight as it is durable
- EVA footpad absorbs harsh landings and reduces chatter
- 3D-contoured ankle strap reduces pressure points for comfort
- Tool-less adjustment allows for quick fixes on the fly
- Item #K2S00A9