Select a size:
Why We Like The Anthem Pro Ski Boot
We like skiing in K2's Anthem Pro Ski Boot when we want to perform our best down difficult lines. It's K2's stiffest ski boot built for women, and as such, it can handle full days of powder, steep chutes, and icy summits—whatever the resort has to offer. Despite its narrow fit, the Anthem Pro's thermo-moldable shell and liner customize the boot's shape to your footshape to ensure solid comfort on the slopes.
- March to your own anthem with K2's aggressive, all-mountain ski boot
- 120 flex is K2's stiffest option for women
- Narrow 98mm last gives a precise fit that emphasizes performance
- Powerlite shell and Powerfit Pro liner are thermo-moldable
- Powerfuse Spyne adds efficient flex and lateral stiffness
- Cantable sole and dual cuff alignment customize stance angles
- Compatible with alpine bindings
- Item #K2SO0BN
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.