Select Style & Size
Secure the Wahoo Elment to oversized bars.
The K-Edge Pro Handlebar Computer Mount for Wahoo attaches the original Elemnt head unit to oversized 35-millimeter bars commonly found on mountain bikes, but also used by cyclists seeking a bit more stiffness and control. It's designed for the original Elemnt by Wahoo, but it's also compatible with the smaller Bolt and Mini head units.
K-Edge constructed this mount to sit cleanly in front of your bars for aerodynamic efficiency and easy viewing on your bike. 6061-T6 aluminum construction provides unparalleled strength without adding excess weight to your bars. Additionally, it comes with a breakaway attachment that snaps off during a crash, which helps to protect your sensitive head unit from damage.
- Streamlined Wahoo Elemnt mount for oversized 35mm handlebars
- Secures Wahoo Elemnt (original), Bolt, and Mini head units
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction maximizes strength-to-weight
- Insert breaks off during a crash to prevent head unit damage
- Made in the USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Item #KEG000U
- 6061-T6 aluminum, co-polymer plastic
- Wahoo Elemnt (original), Mini, Bolt
- Claimed Weight
- 45 g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 26, 2018
Really good mount for large bars
If you're like me and want all of your data even on a burly enduro bike, then the K-Edge mountain is a durable choice. It will hold your Wahoo in place over extremely rough terrain (I've yet to have my Wahoo come unsecured (knock on wood!) and the aluminum build will last forever. Just make sure that you have 35mm diameter bars, otherwise this will be too big.
June 29, 2020
Will this fit the wahoo roam?