Select style & size:Select options
Lights, camera, wattage.
There's a danger to dangling expensive gizmos off the front of the bars. Namely, the risk of them falling off. K-Edge solves that issue with the try-it-to-believe-it solidity of mounts like the Pro Handelbar Combo Mount for Wahoo head units. The mount supports Wahoo's Bolt or Mini computers and an underslung POV action cam or light, and it does so with nary a wobble.
- Securely mount your accessories for the well-equipped cockpit
- Holds a Wahoo Bolt or Wahoo Mini flush with the bar
- Go Pro-type mount secures compatible lights and cameras
- Reliable alloy body CNC-machined in Boise, ID
- Item #KEG000Q
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Pricey, but its great for organizing my cockpit and providing maximum real estate across the handlebars. Also really like the front light configuration - centered and out front (Blackburn Dayblazer 400).
will mount fit cycliq fly 12?
Hi Bseeger, yes the Cycliq Fly12 comes with an attachment in the the box that will allow you to bolt this to the bottom of the mount.
The K-Edge site states: "K-EDGE Combo Mounts are NOT DESIGNED to hold a Cycliq Fly 12. Cycliq Fly 12 & Fly12CE users should choose from the K-EDGE Go Big line of mounts (K13-1440, K13-1420, K13-420)"