Select style & size:Select options
Ruggedized for workouts.
The JVC XX Wireless Fitness Bluetooth Headphones withstand the strenuous workouts and everyday abuse you're bound to subject them to while training at the gym and running outside. JVC uses a Pivot Motion Fit that adjusts the upper fin to your ear shape, meaning it won't unexpectedly fall out when you're running and training. Bluetooth wirelessly streams calls and music up to 33 feet away from your smartphone, tablet, or computer for hands-free convenience without being tethered to cords.
The integrated microphone and three-button remote mean you won't have to dig into your pack to take an incoming call or pause your playlist. JVC uses a shock-resistant rubber housing that protects these headphones from bumps and scratches when you accidentally drop them or leave them in your backpack with all your other stuff. They're both water-resistant and sweatproof, so you won't have to worry about them being ruined when you're pouring with sweat at the gym or caught beneath an afternoon thunderstorm while running outdoors.
- Ruggedized wireless headphones for workouts and running
- Sweatproof design with scratch-resistant rubber housing
- Bluetooth streams music and calls up to 33 feet away
- Pivot Motion Fit conforms to your ear for a secure fit
- Integrated mic and remote for controlling calls and tracks
- Rechargeable battery lasts approximately 5 hours
- Includes a micro USB charging cable, carrying case
- Item #JVC000Q
- Q & A
From case to trash :(
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this for my hubbie and he didnt keep the package.. they never charge... so they never worked :(
Ok, for the price
Iâd say if youâre tight on a budget and really want some Bluetooth headphones these will do the job just fine. Nothing fancy, and not the greatest quality, but for he price theyâre not bad!