Select style & size:Select options
Vibrant style, immersive sound.
The JVC Colorful Wireless Headphones are a great choice for everyday listeners desiring vibrant aesthetics, crisp sound quality, and wireless listening convenience from an on-ear headphone. They're constructed with swiveling ear cups, so you can monitor sound and listen with one ear while editing audio on your computer or DJing house parties on the weekends. 30.5-millimeter drivers provide a crisp, immersive listening experience, complete with a Bass Boost function for embellishing the low-ends of your favorite tracks.
Bluetooth wireless streaming pipes your favorite tunes up to 33 feet away from your smartphone, computer, or tablet. The integrated microphone and remote allow you to take calls and control tracks without having to mess with your smartphone or electronic device. Additionally, you'll find the rechargeable battery lasts up to 17 hours, which means you'll be able to listen uninterrupted for long periods of time without it prematurely dying.
- Colorful headphones with Bluetooth wireless streaming
- Swiveling design for listening and monitoring with one ear
- Bluetooth wireless music and calls up to 33ft from device
- Bass Boost feature for punchy bass and emphasized low-end
- 30.5mm drivers deliver crisp sound quality and loud output
- Integrated remote and mic for controlling tracks and calls
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 17 hours of listening
- Includes a USB charging cable for convenient power
- Item #JVC000N
- Q & A
Affordable and good sound quality
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love the appearance of these headphones and the sound quality is good. I easily connected with my Macbook, but the headphones have not been showing up consistently to pair with my iPhone. I love the way these look and that they aren't massively bulky like some over the ears headphones. One downside of this though is that they aren't big enough to enclose my ears so after a few hours of wearing, they sort of pinch my ears and give me a little headache.