Why We Like The Juliana Furtado Carbon CC Mountain Bike Frame
The Furtado Carbon CC Mountain Bike Frame is an excellent place to start as we piece together the mid-travel trail bike of our dreams. Designed exclusively for mixed wheels, the Furtado lets us tackle Sedona tech with ease thanks to the 29in wheel up front which supplies rollover ability for boulder steps. The Furtado’s 27.5in rear wheel ensures that the bike doesn’t compromise on fun, supplying intuitive jumping and cornering characteristics for post-work flow trail laps. This frame utilizes the lightest, strongest, and stiffest Carbon CC frame construction from Juliana for a truly premium riding experience.
Our favorite feature about the Furtado is the Glovebox frame storage solution because it lets us stow the included Tool Wallet and Tube Purse right in the frame along with other trail essentials. Juliana also treats the Furtado with a custom shock tune that caters to lighter riders, ensuring a planted, supportive pedaling feel. We appreciate the bike’s balanced 64.9-degree head tube angle (low position, 140mm fork) because it matches modern trends for added stability without going over the top and sacrificing maneuverability.
- Mid-travel trail bike frame is the starting point for a dream build
- 130mm of lower-link VPP travel is ready for pedal days and flow laps
- RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock offers top-tier performance
- Mixed wheel design strikes the balance between plow and play
- Top-tier Carbon CC frame construction is lightweight and responsive
- Glovebox downtube storage stashes our trail necessities
- SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH) is convenient to replace
- Juliana frames offer industry-leading durability and stiffness
- Item #JLIC07Q