Select style & size:Select options
When you're racing a brutal 26.2 under a relentless July sun, squinting onto the course ahead of you isn't going to help you catch the lead pack just ahead. For training and racing days alike, take the Julbo Zephyr Sunglasses out onto the pavement or trail with you and shield your eyes without cramping your style.
Minimalists will appreciate the Zephyr's full ventilation keeping air moving, while anyone can adjust temple and nose pad positioning for an adaptable fit. Julbo designed this frame to fit shallower nose bridges and higher cheek bones best, so if traditional shades don't serve your face as well as they could, give the Zephyr a try. As you spend hours outside, photochromic lenses adapt to shield you from the light currently around you, while anti-fog and hydrophobic lens coatings prevent gunk and fog off your lenses, nothing but clear views ushering you across the finish line.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Shield your eyes on your next summer run with these shades
- Heavily ventilated design keeps air moving
- Anti-fog, hydrophobic coatings keep your vision clear
- Adjustable nose and temples allow for a custom fit
- Shaped to accommodate shallower nose bridges and higher cheek bones best
- Item #JUL005V