Select style & size:Select options
Sniper L Nordic Zebra Photochromic Goggles
Pull on the Julbo Sniper L Nordic Zebra Photochromic Goggles before your next trip to the nordic center to help maximize your comfort and enjoyment on the trail. These goggles are built specifically for cross-country skiing thanks to a quick ventilating lens that helps eliminate fogging on the uphill and cold air in your eyes on the down hill. The large spherical lenses boost your peripheral vision and provide clear optics that boost contrast on flat light days so that you can see minor imperfections in the trail and beat your own personal best.
- Cross-country goggles that allow you to perform your best
- Spherical lenses boost peripheral vision and optics
- Photochromic Zebra tech enhances contrast for clear vision
- Airflow eliminates condensation and cold air for all day comfort
- Wide cut nose area prevents pressure build up so you can breathe
- Pivoting lens can be full raised to shoot during biathlons
- Item #JUL006F
- Q & A
Great for skiing in bad weather!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These goggles really help improve visibility during bad weather. I've used them multiple times in conditions with considerable blowing snow both racing and training. While I have a small face, I opted for the size large as I wanted the extra coverage and they fit very well. I really like that I can easily flip up the lens mid-race if conditions change. I also really like the photochromatic lens as I don't have to think about changing lenses pre-race. These goggles don't fog and they greatly improve visibility when training and racing in poor conditions.