Select style & size:Select options
Made for all manner of mountains.
From weekend rides on your favorite cross-country mountain bike trail to summit pushes in the high alpine, keep your eyes shields from the sun with the sleek and stylish Julbo Shield Zebra Photochromic Sunglasses. They have the tools to handle excursions far above the tree line, while offering streetwear-inspired style that won't be out of place in the bike park.
Zebra photochromic lenses adjust to changing light conditions, which comes in handy when you're darting in and out of shadows while riding single-track or dealing with fast-moving clouds in the high mountains. Removable side shields block out glare and cross-winds, and Air Flow ventilation prevents condensation buildup when you're ascending a steep stretch of trail. Anti-fog and oil-repellent coatings keep your view clear, and curved temples provide a secure fit that won't slip when you're whipping around berms or scaling cliffs.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Mountain bike style meets mountaineering function
- Zebra lenses adjust to changes in light intensity
- Removable side shields block light and wind
- Curved temples offer comfy and secure fit
- Anti-fog coating prevents condensation buildup
- Oil-repellent coating repels splashes and smudges
- Brown tint reduces strain on eyes
- Item #JUL007L