Select style & size:Select options
Shield Spectron 3 Sunglasses
The going might get a little bumpy on the trail, but the sun doesn't care, and the last thing you want is to lose your shades when you've got a long, winding descent ahead of you. The Julbo Shield Spectron 3 Sunglasses will not only stay glued to your face on rugged rides and runs, but will also give you total protection from bright upper-mountain sun conditions. These stylish performance shades feature a flexible, shock-absorbing nose grip and a curved temple design that'll keep your glasses firmly in place through rocky trails and unexpected drops, while an included cord ensures that if you do manage to shake them loose they won't go falling to the dirt. Which wouldn't be the most catastrophic thing in the world, actually, thanks to their tough and shock-resistant Spectron polycarbonate lenses that can take a beating in the outdoors.
Julbo knows that whether you're on a bike or your own two feet, you need to see well to navigate technical mountain trails, which is why they've ensured that you have max sun protection and visibility for any adventure. The removable side shields are soft to the touch, and ensure that bright light doesn't affect your periphery when you're trying to stay focused. Meanwhile, an Air Flow frame design encourages ventilation to help you stay comfortable on hot days, but more importantly to prevent fogging when you're working hard in the hills.
- Trail-ready shades with grip and protection for bikers and runners
- Shock absorbing nose grip and curved temples keep things in place
- Soft removable side shields keep out any unwanted light
- Adjustable cord creates a snug fit to prevent sliding or falling
- Frame design allows for cooling airflow that prevents fogging
- Polycarbonate lenses are shock-resistant to preserve durability
- Item #JUL008U