Select Style & Size
Quickshift 4S Goggles
Enduro riding adds extra challenges to your day, and we don’t just mean the physical effort. Excessive dust, rocks, and debris have a knack for snagging your eyes, and the Quickshift 4S offers the protection you want on the trail so you can keep your focus on the rock garden ahead instead of wiping the dust from your eyes.
- Shield your eyes on the trail with Julbo’s more breathable goggles
- Airy construction keeps you cool on hot enduro days
- SwitchAir System lets you dictate the amount of airflow you want
- Anti-fog super wide cylindrical lens offers unobstructed view
- Designed to fit comfortably with half-dome or full-face helmets
- Silicone lined adjustable strap stays securely in place
- Item #JULM065
- Reactiv, cylindrical
- Technical Features
- Switch Air ventilation system
- Face Size
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 23, 2020
Love Julbo, *hate* these
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
Never have I gotten a pair of goggles and said to myself "how do I use these", and actually looked for instructions.... for goggles! These things have two foam inserts magnetically attached to the frame of the goggles on your cheekbone areas that complete the frame, which can be removed. This leaves you three things..... 1) Two little pieces of foam to lose on the mountain.... 2) Two, inch-plus gaps on your cheeks where the foam pieces came out.... and 3) Once you find that sweet pow line and point em down and take that first face-full.... well now, you have snow all up in your eyes and under your goggles. I mean, even if you just took these inserts out on the skin track up, and put them in for the descent, you're still dealing with taking your helmet & gloves off, getting all sorts of snow on the inside of your lens, etc while dealing with weather and whatever else is going on out there. Pretty sure the designer of these never actually touched snow, and if they did it was likely on-piste and on-groomer. Sad product for $200+.