Select your style & size:Select options
From alpine climbing to classy lunching.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Zebra lenses have high-speed photochromic activation and darken almost instantly in bright light
- Anti-fog treatment is laser finished so it never rubs off
- Removable wings block light and glare from the side and can be left behind when you're back in the valley
- Grip-tech sculpted inserts on the stems help these sunglasses stay put
- Item #JUL0204
- Q & A
Great glasses for low light
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Is Zebra a magic lens? Quite possibly. The Zebra is great for those days when you have vertigo so bad and need definition in the snow immediately. While summiting volcanoes in Chile during white-out conditions, I traded my Monterosa Spectron 4 glasses with a pair of these to stop a serious case of the spins leading to the vomit comet. Within 5 minutes, my vertigo was settled and I was able to summit and descend with ease.
I still pack a darker pair of glasses or goggles for very bright days on the mountain, but these can be worn 85% of the time.
Great Glasses,Light and stylish
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
received these glasses from my husband at Christmas as i require Eye protection from the sun. I wear them outdoors goofing around with our Porty. (dog). They are great on the snow covered and shaded roads as well as the snow covered lake in a varied sun conditions. I have to remove them when I use my camera phone, or Phone camera. HA! as to be expected. They match my apres ski garb when I socialize in the Bar.
Julbo Zebra Lens Details
I see the description of the Julbo Bivouak Zebra photochromic lenses block 100-percent of UV rays. I don't see that spec here. I would like to know how much light is blocked UVA UVB etc.