Select Style & Size
Bustling streets to glacial expanses.
Effortlessly transitioning from city life to adventurous pursuits, the Julbo Monterosa Sunglasses combine vibrant styling with protection from blinding sunshine. Spectron 3CF lenses filter out harsh sunlight in a wide range of bright environments. Removable side shields add functionality for hiking, skiing, and climbing where reflecting light threatens to wash out your vision, especially across open snowfields and high-altitude peaks.
To ensure a secure, slip-free fit, the Grip Tech temples stick to your face when you're sweating profusely on a difficult climb or uphill hike. The ergonomic, contoured frame wraps around your face, which is helpful for fast-paced activities, such as mountain biking and skiing. They also include a soft lens pouch for protective storage and travel.
- Stylish protection from cities to alpine summits
- Spectron 3CF lens blocks harsh sunlight (12% VLT)
- Lightweight, shock-resistant frame material
- Removable side shields for high-altitude use
- Grip Tech temples prevent slipping
- Female-specific fit (size: 58-15-130)
- Item #JUL006I
- Spectron 3CF (polycarbonate)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Grip Tech
- Face Size
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 58 / 15 / 130mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, alpine & expedition, climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
August 28, 2019
Great Mountaineering and daily glasses
These fit perfect, feel very comfortable. I am 5'7 120lbs. Love them for all my outdoor activities in the mountains. They cut sunlight and glare and are made well.