Select style & size:Select options
Bustling streets to glacial expanses.
Effortlessly transitioning from city life to adventurous pursuits, the Julbo Monterosa Sunglasses combine vibrant styling with protection from blinding sunshine. Spectron 3CF lenses filter out harsh sunlight in a wide range of bright environments. Removable side shields add functionality for hiking, skiing, and climbing where reflecting light threatens to wash out your vision, especially across open snowfields and high-altitude peaks.
To ensure a secure, slip-free fit, the Grip Tech temples stick to your face when you're sweating profusely on a difficult climb or uphill hike. The ergonomic, contoured frame wraps around your face, which is helpful for fast-paced activities, such as mountain biking and skiing. They also include a soft lens pouch for protective storage and travel.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Stylish protection from cities to alpine summits
- Spectron 3CF lens blocks harsh sunlight (12% VLT)
- Lightweight, shock-resistant frame material
- Removable side shields for high-altitude use
- Grip Tech temples prevent slipping
- Female-specific fit (size: 58-15-130)
- Item #JUL006I