Why We Like the Montebianco 2 Sunglasses
There's nothing better than taking in the vast vistas of the Wasatch after hiking thousands of feet of elevation gain up the ridge of Mount Superior. And, it's even better when we don't have to squint through the glare from the sun. The Montebianco 2 Sunglasses make it possible for us to admire stunning landscapes with clear optics. Removable side shields make exploring at high altitudes a breeze, and Julbo's Reactiv photochromic lens match changing light conditions.
- Dynamic sunglasses for high-altitude adventures and sporty fun
- Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge keep these glasses in place
- Removable side shields block the sun at altitude
- A contemporary look with an 8 base curve
- Curved temples provide an ergonomic profile for a good grip
- Reactiv Photochromic lenses provide visual comfort
- Item #JULM06J
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.