2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Bisphenol A (BPA)
Explorer 2.0 Chameleon Photochromic Polarized Sunglasses
Built to keep up with the demands of mountaineers venturing into the most extreme environments, the Julbo Explorer 2.0 Cameleon Photochromic Sunglasses are at home far above the treeline. Photochromic Cameleon lenses adjust automatically in response to changing light conditions, so there's no need to fiddle with spare lenses when you're scaling sheer cliffs. The lenses are also polarized to cut through the glare from the ever-present snow at high altitudes, and they feature anti-fog and oil-repellent coatings to fight off condensation, snowflakes, and smudges. A brown tint reduces strain for less eye fatigue during long days in exposed terrain. Removable side shields keep light from creeping in from the sides, and they stop icy gusts from drying your eyes out. Julbo also equipped the Explorer 2.0's with grippy nose pads and 360-degree adjustable temples for a comfy and secure fit that won't slip, no matter how tough the going gets.
- Julbo's flagship mountaineering model for alpine adventures
- Cameleon lenses adjust to changes in light intensity
- Polarization eliminates glare from reflective surfaces
- Removable side shields block light and wind
- 360-degree adjustable temples for secure fit
- Anti-fog coating prevents condensation buildup
- Oil-repellent coating repels splashes and smudges
- Brown tint reduces strain on eyes
- Item #JUL007J
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.