Select style & size:Select options
Elevate Zebra Light Photochromic Sunglasses
Escape into nature with the Julbo Elevate Zebra Light Photochromic Sunglasses. Designed for all your favorite outdoor activities, these shades combine top-tier technical performance with strikingly modern good looks. Rounded lines and the curved temples of the frame gently adjust to smaller faces, giving way to the photochromic Zebra Light lenses, which get darker or lighter depending on the light intensity around you. This is exceptionally beneficial to those who regularly get after it in the outdoors, where light conditions are frequently changing on you and clearly seeing the terrain is of the utmost importance. Equipped with Grip Tech, these shades use a Double Rubber system that provides a secure and comfortable fit on the temples and nose.
- Modern style meets crystal-clear optics in these adventure shades
- Photochromic lens gets darker or lighter to match light conditions
- Double Rubber system uses flexible, shock-absorbing grip on bridge
- Grip Tech soft material doesn't stick to hair
- Curved temples provide a natural, comfortable fit
- Julbo has made eyewear for mountain travel since 1988
- Item #JUL009A
- Zebra Light (polycarbonate)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Grip Tech
- Base Curve
- Recommended Use
- casual, gravel, hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
July 12, 2019
The perfect adventure sunnies
- I've put it through the wringer
I was really surprised with these sun glasses! I’m always a bit skeptical about photochromatic lenses. I use my sunglasses a lot for mountain biking and as soon as you dip into the trees, if the lens doesn’t change fast enough it can be quite problematic. These sunnies were very quick to adjust to the light around you. They were super sharp in their image and I loved the fun lens colour. They are light and durable and definitely took a few drops, and still look like new. My only slight complaint would be the size of the frames as they fit a tiny bit too narrow to wear on top of my head, although they fit perfectly when on my face. These will be a staple in my adventure gear go-to’s for years to come!