sale $104.47 $189.9545% Off
Select style & size:Select options
Four-eyes knows best.
Four-eyed folks of the ski resort can tell the different between good and bad ski goggles pretty easily, and Julbo must have gotten that sense because the Women's Photochromic Elara OTG Gogggles don't skimp on optic innovative. The Snowtiger lens adapts its tint based off the surrounding sunlight, meaning it will darken when it's sunny and lighten when it's cloudy. Multiple layers of soft foam make sure you can put the Elara on without disrupting your glasses.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Glasses-compatible goggles for four-eyed skiers
- Photochromic lens adapts tint based off surrounding sunlight
- Double spherical lens decreases fog and increases peripherals
- Anti-fog treatment reduces internal moisture buildup, AKA sweat
- Anatomic frame has a women-specific, over-the-glasses design
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JUL007F
air flow ventilation, anti-fog treatment, outrigger helmet compatibility
anatomic, dual soft foam