Select Style & Size
Those mountains won't climb themselves.
Anything referencing Chamonix is bound to have some serious alpine cred attached to it, so it's no surprise that Julbo's Cham Spectron Sunglasses deliver serious performance during peak-bagging missions and multi-day objectives. The Spectron 4 lens blocks 100% of UV rays and 95% of visible light, making these shades ideal for long, intense exposure high up in the mountains. Leather side shields block peripheral light that sneaks in while you're wandering across glaciers, and the adjustable temples let you dial in a custom, snug fit that won't fly off your face while you're ripping down couloirs or getting pummeled by the wind on exposed ridges.
- Glacier glasses for high alpine climbs and mountaineering
- Spectron 4 lens is ideal for intense exposure
- Adjustable temples allow for a snug, custom fit
- Leather side shields block peripheral light
- Scratch resistant lens can handle rugged mountain adventures
- Item #JUL007I
- Spectron 4, polycarbonate
- leather side shields
- Nose/Temple Pads
- adjustable temples
- Recommended Use
- mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
May 13, 2018
- I've used it several times
Cool glasses. I wish they blocked the sun more from the top though. I wore them with a hat to fix the problem. They are also big. I have a small (ish) head, and they were pretty wide and long.
June 13, 2019
Thanks for the photo Samantha. If you like the Cham you should try the Vermont Classic glacier glasses. They are a little more lower profile and have a snugger fit for smaller faces.