Select style & size:Select options
Those mountains won't climb themselves.
Anything referencing Chamonix is bound to have some serious alpine cred attached to it, so it's no surprise that Julbo's Cham Spectron Sunglasses deliver serious performance during peak-bagging missions and multi-day objectives. The Spectron 4 lens blocks 100% of UV rays and 95% of visible light, making these shades ideal for long, intense exposure high up in the mountains. Leather side shields block peripheral light that sneaks in while you're wandering across glaciers, and the adjustable temples let you dial in a custom, snug fit that won't fly off your face while you're ripping down couloirs or getting pummeled by the wind on exposed ridges.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Glacier glasses for high alpine climbs and mountaineering
- Spectron 4 lens is ideal for intense exposure
- Adjustable temples allow for a snug, custom fit
- Leather side shields block peripheral light
- Scratch resistant lens can handle rugged mountain adventures
- Item #JUL007I
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Cool glasses. I wish they blocked the sun more from the top though. I wore them with a hat to fix the problem. They are also big. I have a small (ish) head, and they were pretty wide and long.