Select style & size:Select options
Ready For Anything.
Wind your way up sunny trails and charge through sun-dappled trees in the Julbo Armor Sunglasses. Equipped with Julbo's Zebra Photochromic Lenses, which quickly adapt to the intensity of the light, these sunglasses cut back on glare and enhance visibility in changing conditions. A curved frame and grip technology work together to provide better hold as you ride around hair-pin turns and over rocky terrain.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Tough sunglasses built for freeride mountain biking
- Photochromic lenses adapt to changing light conditions
- Anti-fog finish for enhanced visibility
- Wrap-around frame with wide temples
- Grip technology at the nose and temples
- Item #JUL006Q
- Q & A
Crisp and cool image
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: big ego
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 145lbs
These glasses are amazing, I can't believe how crisp and clean the lenses are. Its like watching life in High Def all the time. The only downside, is that I gotta tiny head. Therefore, they don't grip my face too well. I was hoping to use them for mountain biking, but they'd slip of my face. Therefore, they're my new driving glasses. Still happy.