Select style & size:Select options
Hit it hard.
It seemed like the snow gods were taking an extra long vacation for the last few weeks, but they've made up for it with the ultimate nukeage that fell over the resort last night. Pull your Julbo Aerospace OTG Snowtiger Photochromic Goggles down over your eyes and satisfy your powder itch.
The spherical design maximizes your peripheral views so you don't miss a second of your thirst-quenching shred sesh, while the photochromic lens changes with the light to accommodate gloriously bluebird conditions as well as frighteningly flat light. The anti-fog coating works to keep your vision cloud-free while you're huffing and puffing up a bootpack towards your secret stash, and Julbo's SuperFlow system regulates airflow to keep you ventilated while you're crushing. Luckily these goggles are glasses-compatible so you don't have to swap out your daily specs, and the silicone strap holds them on securely in case you catch a tip in the deep stuff and royally embarrass yourself under the chair.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Snow goggles for shredding all season long
- Spherical lens maximizes peripheral vision
- Photochromic lens changes with the light
- Minimalist frame leaves more field of view
- Anti-fog coating keeps your vision cloud-free
- SuperFlow system regulates airflow
- Silicone strap holds your goggles on securely
- OTG foam is designed to adapt to glasses
- Item #JUL007D