Select style & size:Select options
Freestyle flavor across the mountain.
Based off the award-winning shape of the Mountain Twin, the Jones Twin Sister Women's Snowboard infuses a freestyle flavor into your riding across the entire mountain, regardless if you're lapping the park on slushy spring days or slashing powder in the midst of mid-winter blizzards. This versatile freestyle deck serves up a mid-range flex pattern that's more playful than Jones' dedicated freeride boards, yet it's still responsive enough for charging across the mountain's pillow lines, steep chutes, and open bowls.
It's based off a directional twin shape that's balanced for freestyle riding and switch landings, with a moderate set-back that makes it float across powder and remain stable at higher speeds. The Camrock profile places responsive camber underfoot for swift carves and reliable edge hold, transitioning to rocker at the tips for a looser, catch-free feel desired for freestyle riding. These rockered sections uplift the board to promote additional float, should your local mountain get blessed with a foot of fresh overnight.
Delving inside the Twin Sister, you'll find a Master Core comprised of dual-density poplar wood for high levels of strength, supplemented with paulownia wood for a lighter overall feel. Triax fiberglass gives it a bit more torsional stiffness than your average freestyle deck, allowing you to ride this board at higher speeds across the mountain. And because Jones strives to be as environmentally responsible as possible, the Eco-Plastic topsheet, recycled ABS sidewalls, and oversized recycled edges provide a more sustainable construction.
- Versatile board devours everything from park to powder
- Directional twin inspires all-terrain freestyle mastery
- Camber underfoot for responsive carving, powerful snap
- Rocker at tips for playfulness and increased float
- Master Core of durable poplar, lightweight paulownia
- Triax fiberglass increases stability and response
- Traction Tech edges for reliable hold in hardpack
- Sintered 7000 base is durable and fast-gliding
- Item #JSB006F