Select style & size:Select options
Much more than a single-minded pow surfer, the Hovercraft Snowboard glides across the deepest snow imaginable with ease just as well as it charges over chunder, weaves through trees, and rails carves on hardpack. If you want a combination of supreme float and rally car-like handling, then this is the board for you.
Camber underfoot ensures stability on hardpack, while a long rockered nose keeps it afloat in powder. Plus, the short tail makes it highly maneuverable in deep snow. Then, working like the hull of a ship, the 3D-contoured nose pushes snow out to the side to not only enhance float, but also improve speed. When the powder gets tracked out later in the day, Traction Tech edges help you maintain edge hold, and the bamboo topsheet soaks up vibrations for less strain on your already-tired legs.
- Iconic ATV charger that's a dream to ride in pow
- Spoon-like rockered nose adds speed and float in deep snow
- Camber underfoot provides pop and response
- Medium-stiff flex remains stable at high speeds
- Traction Tech edges enhance edge hold
- Durable sintered base is infused with Wend wax
- Recycled edges and sidewalls reduce waste
- Eco-friendlier, damp, and snappy bamboo topsheet
- Item #JSB008K
- Q & A
If you love kissing the earth throwing 360's and flipping off the kids as you cruise by the park this board is for you. The slightly wider platform and long sidecut give you a ton of confidence at speed allowing you to downsize. With the new FSC veneer topsheet it absorbs shock making this board confident in the crud and variable conditions. The 3d shaping in the tip and tail give them less friction and increases that glide. I Heart Hovercrafting!